Email or call for price.
Special Order - Subject to Availability
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The Latest Tactics and Strategies for Treating Every Kind of Industrial Wastewater
Industrial Wastewater Management offers proven methods to help you treat toxic, concentrated, and polluted water. Complete with illustrations and tables throughout, this authoritative guide contains information on the newest chemicals, significant treatment studies, efficient control processes, and the latest instrumentation. Industrial Wastewater Management equips you with the know-how for treating and removing heavy metals, arsenic, selenium, and mercury by providing detailed descriptions of pretreatment processes, design criteria, and process performance.
- Characteristic, sampling, and treatment studies
- The latest techniques and materials for heavy-metal removal
- Arsenic, selenium, and mercury treatment processes
- Applications for biological treatment
- Instrumentation and control procedures
- Design and construction procurement services
- SI as primary units and U.S. as secondary
- Pros and cons of processes in specific applications
- Discharge and Disposal Regulations - Sampling and Analysis - Wastewater Survey and Characterization - Chemical and Physical Treatability Assessments - Pollution Prevention - Waste Minimization - Flow and Load Equalization - Solids Separation and Handling - Fat, Oil, and Grease Removal - pH Control - Inorganic Constituent Removal - Organic Constituent Treatment - Process Instrumentation and Control - Project Procurement Services.